Discussion: Jury HouseReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 25  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next

Heavinlee
Jury House
Sep 2 2007, 5:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 2 2007, 5:48 PM EDT
When are they going to show the Jury house?? Like all of the other seasons they would show the people going to the Jury house and taking a tape of the week of their eviction?? I would LOVE to have seen Dustin's face when Jen showed up. But I have been really bummed out the last couple of shows when they didnt show the jury house. Also about the food are they not doing food comps anymore?? 92  out of 100 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
Gigglesinthewind
Gigglesinthewind
1. RE: Jury House
Sep 3 2007, 9:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2007, 9:20 PM EDT
I agree. I was looking forward to seeing the look on his face and it wasn't there. Not shown. I wonder too if they are going to show it or if they have something planned. Not sure about the food comps. I never thought about it til i read this. They should have had one on Sunday but they didn't. Hmmmmm....... 6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
willtown
willtown
2. RE: Jury House
Sep 3 2007, 9:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2007, 9:47 PM EDT
"When are they going to show the Jury house?? I would LOVE to have seen Dustin's face when Jen showed up. "
This is sooo funny!! I was just thinking the same thing.... I wonder what CBS is planning....
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
Nurse1211
Nurse1211
3. RE: Jury House
Sep 3 2007, 9:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2007, 9:58 PM EDT
I keep wonder why we haven't seen so many things? Is it because they now offer not only the 24 hours feeds but also SHO2's After Dark?
No Jury House, no Americas Choice, only one real Luxury Comp, No hint that a Jury house person maybe come back......What is going on Big Brother? Your fans are feeling neglected!
Has anyone heard that this is the last year? I have heard this from several people.
7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Nurse1211
Nurse1211
4. RE: Jury House
Sep 3 2007, 9:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2007, 9:59 PM EDT
God, how can anyone read what i said? My last post is so full of typos......... 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Heavinlee
5. RE: Jury House
Sep 3 2007, 10:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2007, 10:03 PM EDT
I havent heard that this is the last year for Big Brother I would be very very unhappy if it was. I mean if they decided to not do Big Brother again they might need to really think about it . I hope they havent forgot what happened the last time they canceled a show (Jericho) and all of the items that were sent to CBS head quaters ( peanuts). Also I have noticed that they havent done any real comps this year. I would love if they did a really good twist this year since they havent really done one this year. Big Brother come on spice it up.. :o) 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Roseannfett
6. RE: Jury House
Sep 4 2007, 11:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2007, 11:25 AM EDT
Where's the Jury House? Anyone? 7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Nurse1211
Nurse1211
7. RE: Jury House
Sep 4 2007, 4:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2007, 4:00 PM EDT
Who knows......tipically it has been in Mexico, the house guests think that is where it is.......I do know BB made sure they all had passports this year. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

annabelle1946
8. RE: Jury House
Sep 4 2007, 11:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2007, 11:13 PM EDT
i read on a few bb cites on the net to avoid media questions, cbs would'nt let any more hg's go on the early show or house calls this year. they might give us 1 look at the jury house. thats what i've read.All because of the comments amber made on showtimes live show. about jewish people.they said exspect all hell to break loose at the wrap party. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Nurse1211
Nurse1211
9. RE: Jury House
Sep 5 2007, 4:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2007, 4:10 AM EDT
This is a double eviction week.........meaning we will be down to 4. No look yet at the sequester house.......no real compititions.........what a sad season. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

mistyblu
10. RE: Jury House
Sep 5 2007, 5:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2007, 5:18 AM EDT
Kail has done an interview where she talked about things in the house. Amber will spout out anything. So I can see them not trusting her to open her mouth and why she did not appear on the morning show plus she could really be mad.

I really don't see why the sequester house isn't shown or we see anyone that went there as they always shown it before. Kail said they are there cause she called Jen and her mom said she was at the sequester house and Kail said she don't what that is about that aren't showing it as I saw an interview Kail did just the other day. She said Dick and Amber set the mood in the house and it was very depressing like a cloud hanging over your head and you couldn't break through that black cloud no
matter what anyone did.

The only person Dick has not abused in the house is Jess--he is crazy about Jess.
3  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Nurse1211
Nurse1211
11. RE: Jury House
Sep 5 2007, 8:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2007, 8:03 AM EDT
i don't quite understand all the Kail references..........she is not in sequester. Unless you were saying that BB is afraid of what would be said........Kail like Jen needs mental help.........Personally I think they are afraid of Jen, and who wouldn't be after the way she nutted up?I think something is not how we believe it is,.........and we are not seeing sequester because they are trying to fix a problem. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

cynple
12. RE: Jury House
Sep 5 2007, 10:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 5 2007, 10:17 AM EDT
"When are they going to show the Jury house?? Like all of the other seasons they would show the people going to the Jury house and taking a tape of the week of their eviction?? I would LOVE to have seen Dustin's face when Jen showed up. But I have been really bummed out the last couple of shows when they didnt show the jury house. Also about the food are they not doing food comps anymore?? "
i go to another website rumor has it that we might see it this week, the hurricane was holding up the progress becauce it's in mexico. also, something happen with dustin interview and a reporter asked him about ap and jen found one of ap cards rumor has it they are being seperated because cbs did a oops
4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Roseannfett
13. RE: Jury House
Sep 6 2007, 1:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2007, 1:08 PM EDT
Maybe tonight's the night, with Double eviction it should be ! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

doger2468
14. RE: Jury House
Sep 9 2007, 6:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 9 2007, 6:21 PM EDT
i also agree i have been waiting and waiting for it but it wont show i am so mad i would love to see Dustins face when Amber got there i am sending a e-mail to CBS soon to find out why they arnt showing it
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
AustinGoddess
AustinGoddess
16. RE: Jury House
Sep 9 2007, 6:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 9 2007, 6:35 PM EDT
I heard the same thing about the hurricane interfering with the sequester house --- just like the hurricane did in season 6 or 7...cant remember which one. I also saw a post that Jen made from the sequester house (so it is indicated...although BB has never done that before? have they?) and yes, I did hear that Kail said that she did speak with Jen's mom and confirmed that JEN DID GO TO SEQUESTER. I also heard (I guess all of this is still speculation) that Dustin WAS asked an America's Player question to which he was like...huh...whaaaa? And, yes, I too heard the story about Jen seeing the America's Player paper meant for Eric in the DR...to which she started saying things to Eric in a toying...taunting way....like: Mr. America to Eric when she talked to him. She would just smile at him and he would squirm. ha ha. I also heard her say on the live feeds on the day that she broke food restriction (I think it was that day) something to the group....spoken in the general direction to Eric...."I hear that the fans are much more involved this year than in years past....." Saw Eric sweat that one out myself. He did a pretty good job, squirming notwithstanding. But, to the point? Where are the sequesture videos? Some of the other BB blogs have said that BB can't reveal the situation at this time. That causes me to speculate that Jen might not have gone to sequester. Then, alas...I heard (loads of gossip...right?) that Dustin and Jen are in seperate locations due to the information breach. So.....don't know. dunno. I want the sequester house tapes, too. That would be hoss to see all their reactions to the next person walking in. I think it would be way more fun at the Jury house than at the BB House right now. Yes? No? 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
catnip222
catnip222
16. RE: Jury House
Sep 10 2007, 5:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 10 2007, 5:42 PM EDT
they said too many people found out where the houses were and had to move them.theyll prob show it next to last show.they also did not need passports. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
AustinGoddess
AustinGoddess
17. RE: Jury House
Sep 10 2007, 6:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 10 2007, 6:22 PM EDT
Hey Catnip, I heard the same thing today. It was on the radio (National Public Radio? NPR, I think). Also, I remember Dustin saying that he could not get a passport in time...then he said he could not afford one....then the scene changed. I remember he was in the HOH room as he said it...but I do not know if it was his HOH reign (ta da daaaaaa! King OF THE HOUSE ha ha ha ha) or not. Just remember thinking.....now, why on earth are they talking about passports for the luv of god. ?? Then someone said that they are going to Mexico if / when they get evicted and go to sequester. So, yeah, that sounds right. Since Dustin didn't have a passport guess it wall all okay since he didn't need one. You think maybe they are are Cabo? Baja? I think Dick was joking around one day and said it might be in Tiajuana. I do know that Jen said she would "walk" home if she had to. Tiajuana is only over the boarder from San Diego. Right? 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Nurse1211
Nurse1211
18. RE: Jury House
Sep 11 2007, 8:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 11 2007, 8:08 AM EDT
Eric and Dick said they had to have passports b4 they could enter the house......... 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Nurse1211
Nurse1211
19. RE: Jury House
Sep 11 2007, 8:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 11 2007, 8:12 AM EDT
Also you do now have to have a passport to re-enter the US from Mexico....I know they have relaxed the laws because of the back log at the passport agencies.........Any flight from, car from, or walking from any country outside of the US now requires a passport. The only travel currently not under this law is by Boat AKA Cruise Ship.......which on Dec 31 2007 will also be included. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 | Next